Thursday, February 25, 2010

Thursday Thunks

1. Who is the craziest person in your family? lol, that would be me

2. If you could make turtle shells any color you wanted, what color would turtles be? pink of course

3. How fast do hotcakes sell? Pretty fast I would think.

4. Can cannibals be arrested for being under the influence of alcohol if they have eaten someone who was drunk? Only in California

5. If I had my legs amputated, would I have to change my height and weight on my driver's license? of course, silly

6. Where do people in Hell tell other people to go? Heaven

7. Do you make stupid little baby noises when talking to your pets? yes I do

8. Is the light on in the room? YEP

9. Did the voice tell you that the light is on in the room? nope, I turned the light on

10. If you were to name an alcoholic drink, what would it be called? Sandyquasi Cooler

Play Thursday Thunks HERE.

2 comments:

  1. I'm the crazy one in my family too. I chuckled when I read that too.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Only in California"! That's the best answer yet!

    ReplyDelete