Saturday, February 13, 2010

Photohunt 200 : Broken


"BROKEN"
Broken can mean many things. In this picture taken on my birthday in 2008 I was completely broken. I was tinted yellow and had just been told that if I did not have a liver transplant I would only live about six months. My family must have taken several hundred pics that year on that day, because we all thought it would be my last birthday. God had other plans.
Three months later I had a transplant and am fine today. I went from being completely broken in every way to being whole again.
Live every day to its fullest, it could be your last.
Join PhotoHunt here.

6 comments:

  1. Great news! and perfect for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad everything turned out so well. Great take on the theme this week.

    Scott at World’s Best Photography Blog ;^)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a testimony! I have a bloggy friend awaiting a kidney transplant. I'm believing she will have the same happy outcome as you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that you are well and whole...

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!!! What a wonderful post! I am so happy for you!

    I'm late in visiting everyone for Photo Hunters, but better late than never! I am especially glad I made the time to read your post. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete