Saturday, February 20, 2010

MagnaPods Review

I received these MagnaPod items to review. I am in love with them! MagnaPods help you restore organization and order to your medicine cabinet. The clear high quality plastic containers magnetically adhere to the inside of your steel-framed medicine cabinet door giving you new space to organize your make-up brushes, eye liners, lip sticks and much more. MagnaPods are movable, sturdy and are perfect to store the little things in life. Open up to a new storage possibility with MagnaPods.

MagnaPods Cosmetic Organizer (Adjustable Dividers) comes with three different sized dividers. You can get one with fixed dividers also. The Magnapods Magnetic toothbrush holder easily and conveniently stores your toothbrush inside of your steel framed medicine cabinet. It comes in 4 colors, (pink, purple, blue,green).

Here is how I am using mine. My medicine cabinet is old , but these work great on it and as I said , I love them.


I also put one on the fridge as I never have anything to put pens in. Great idea!

They would also work great on your file cabinets, school lockers, or anything a magnet will stick to.

Check out MagnaPods at http://www.magnapods.com/.

Thank you John at MagnaPods for allowing me to review these awesome new items.

* I was sent this item to give an honest review and was not paid for my review *

No comments:

Post a Comment