I have always been intrigued by the subject of angels.
In the book, some ideas discussed, include:
* The Bible has more than 300 direct references to angels
* If we focus too much on angels, we make them idols and draw away focus from God
* Angelic as well as demonic activity increases as we near the Lord's return
* There is an angel hierarchy
* Angels are one-way messengers
I enjoyed reading Angels by Dr. David Jeremiah and recommend the book to anyone interested in exploring the world of the angels. After reading the book, I found many opportunities to start conversations about angels, discuss our perceptions and quote scripture verse about these messengers. I enjoyed going through the book and following where Angels appear in the Bible. Scripture by scripture, David Jeremiah showed me what angels - and what angels are not. I enjoyed taking this book chapter by chapter - learning more and ore about the Angels of the Bible.... sadly, something I had never taken the time to do before.
I found this book to be a great learning tool and I recommend it to everyone wanting to learn more about angels.
You can order the book through Randomhouse.com.
* I was sent this book to give an honest review and was not paid for my review *
I have a copy of the book for giveaway. In order to enter, you MUST be a follower of this blog. Please leave a comment with your email address.
I will draw for the book using Random.org at 9AM on February 13.