Today is National Battery Day, and in honor of that, I want to give you some tips on recharging your own battery. If you can find it in your schedule, take 15 to 20 minutes for YOU to work on finding a little peace and recharging your battery. Here are some simple suggestions to get you on your way.
1. Take a short walk.
2. Play with a pet.
5. Take a bubble bath or a Long shower.
6. Just daydream and do nothing.
7. Turn on some of your high school music and sing and dance. (guaranteed to make you smile).
8. Find your inner child. Play a game, or go outside and lay in the grass and look at the sky. Find cloud shapes. Walk barefoot.
9. Get a masage.
10. Get lost in your favorite hobby.
11. Write a jounal post reflecting on some good things in your life.
12. Take a power nap.
How many times have you felt that you needed to recharge your battery? How many times have you lost your inspiration and motivation? How many times have you faced problems and obstacles that discouraged you?
Take a few minutes each day for yourself with no distractions. I know that can be hard, but try. You deserve it!