Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Queen's Meme

The UnValentine Grumpy Meme

1. I, Mimi Pencil Skirt Peace Woman, have officially declared war on Valentine's Day. If I see one more chocolate rose covered in stupid red tin foil paper I'm gonna have a fit. What did you get for Valentine's Day? Nada, nothing, nilch!

2. What will you miss most about Valentine's Day? Nada, nothing, nilch!

3. What could you have done differently yesterday to make the day sweeter? I could have put on my sexy, but after Nada, Nothing and nilch, I decided against it.


4. How many roses make a dozen? supposedly 12, but in my case...24.

5. You and your love are getting matching tattoos for Valentine's Day. What will they be? Granddaughters names on hearts

6. My kingdom for a man who can spell. I am so tired of getting text messages from college educated 45 yr old men like .....I miss u ....wat up?.... B there by 8... or the ever popular U home? Does your significant other have an annoying cute little habit you'd like to break? cute little habits, no... but drive me crazy as a looney bug habits...oh yeah.....

7. What did you get someone for Valentine's Day, if I may ask? Sent candy and cards to the granddaughters

8. No one is looking. I promise.Write one word on a candy heart you've been dying to say to a romantic connection from your past. I will not tell.
I wish we had.

9. Be a poet. Write a 4-line poem starting with Roses are red....
Roses are red
Money is green
My man says
I am the craziest woman he's seen

10. What song best describes your Valentine's Day experience this year?
It's So Hard to Say Goodbye to Yesterday - Boyz II Men

11. I, Mimi Grumpy Skirt, am so glad this meme is almost over. This is my final question. I made it eleven questions in honor of the 11 roses I didn't receive. Aren't they lovely? This is my final final question, Regis: Two cupids are in a knock down drag out fight on the floor of the Senate. One is a constituent from Venus, the other from Mars.What is the name of the legislation are they fighting over? The Love Connection Bill

You can play Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment