Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #165




1. A cup of tea is just not my thing. Being a southern girl, I go for a tall glass of cold sweet tea.


2. Family photos makes a place feel like home.

3. Everything has its beauty but not everyone sees it.

4. Don't you just love the taste of strawberries?

5. Art makes me smile.

6. LOL I just noticed I forgot to mail my letters this morning.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a soak in the tub and a good book, tomorrow my plans include cleaning house, hanging new grandkid photos, and date night with my hubby and Sunday, I want to bake and cook a good southern meal- fried chicken and potato salad!
 
Please join Friday Fill-ins HERE.

1 comment:

  1. May I come over for dinner on Sunday? Yummy.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete