Friday, November 4, 2011

A new blogger - Let's show support!

I discovered a brand new blogger last night. His name is Jason and his blog is Horne Reviews. He has a 4 yr old daughter he is devoted to and loves to fish and work. He is doing a 30 day introduction of himself. I thought since I have new bloggers, I will try that also.

My day 1  :
A recent picture of myself and 15 interesting facts about myself.

1. I am Sandy, born Saundra, and I am 57 years young!
2. I have 2 grown sons and 5 gorgeous granddaughters.
3. Boys call me Mom, grandkids call me MeeMaw, hubby calls me Sweetheart.
4. I should be dead now according to doctors, but a liver transplant fixed me.
5. I have a brother and a sister in CA, both parents are deceased.
6. I have lived in 7 states. I am from AL. I live in a tiny town in Arkansas.
7. I have 2 tattoos. One on my shoulder and one on my leg. Got my 1st one at 40.
8. Live on Social Security. Broke!. Government thinks I am worth $605 monthly.
9. Hubby in 3rd stage cirhosis of the liver. Can no longer work. Does odd jobs.
10. I love my hubby with all my heart, and FAMILY is everything.
11. I love music I know the words to- 60s and 70s oldies.
12. Just started blogging again after being sick a long time.
13. Reading is a passion of mine.
14. Love to take pictures. Not a photographer, just a picture taker.
15. Try every day to be positive. I have a second chance at life, and I want to take advantage of every minute!