Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nablopomo: Music and Writing

Can you listen to music and write? What song did you hear today?

I do listen to music and write at the same time. I actually listen to music all the time. It makes me feel better and go faster. I guess each generation feels the same about their style of music. I grew up in the hippie generation. My teenage years were in the late 60's and early 70's, and the music of that generation, especially the Beatles, kind of started a new revolution of music for everybody else since.

I was one of those girls that was watching Ed Sullivan with my parents the night the Beatles appeared. Actually, I could not understand why everyone was screaming and crying. But another year passed and I grew a little older and was hooked.
I am lucky to have a great oldies radio station out here in the boonies where I live, and it stays on all day. Then hubby and I sleep to country at night. He can't sleep without it, but I sure could. I am a "must have a fan on" at night girl myself.
I am now listening to "That Peaceful Easy Feeling" by The Eagles.






What kind of music do you listen to?

NaBloPoMo 2011

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the prayers and for following. I love you blog and I'm now following too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. New follower via GFC
    please feel free to follow back
    http://hornereviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for being my 100th follower Saundra! Already following you on GFC. Glad to have another NaBloPoMo buddy! I'm a country girl...music and lifestyle. I do like other kinds of music, but given a choice, I'll go for country first...especially like Alabama, Montgomery Gentry, Little Big Town and the like. :O)

    ReplyDelete