Friday, November 11, 2011

Make 3 Wishes!

If you could make 3 wishes right now, what would they be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mine are:

 I want terribly to be healthy again, and I am so afraid that may not happen.


Money! I do not need to be rich. I just want enough to live comfortably and be able to take an occasional trip without having to save up for months to do it. Then:...........

Get one of these so I can go here -

I won a trip to Rome, Italy last year from the Rachel Ray show. Unfortunately, I did not get to take it. I was very sick, and did not yet have my passport. I wasn't even trying to win the trip, but a smaller prize. Bound for me to win the big one! So one day before I pass, I want to go to Rome for a week. Just me and hubby. On the honeymoon we never had.

What are your 3 wishes?

2 comments:

  1. 1. World Peace
    2. Health
    3. More cruises.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd have to agree with you on health. It is one of the things we take for granted when we have it.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm now following

    ReplyDelete