Friday, November 11, 2011

Make 3 Wishes!

If you could make 3 wishes right now, what would they be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Mine are:

 I want terribly to be healthy again, and I am so afraid that may not happen.


Money! I do not need to be rich. I just want enough to live comfortably and be able to take an occasional trip without having to save up for months to do it. Then:...........

Get one of these so I can go here -

I won a trip to Rome, Italy last year from the Rachel Ray show. Unfortunately, I did not get to take it. I was very sick, and did not yet have my passport. I wasn't even trying to win the trip, but a smaller prize. Bound for me to win the big one! So one day before I pass, I want to go to Rome for a week. Just me and hubby. On the honeymoon we never had.

What are your 3 wishes?