Wednesday, November 16, 2011

50 About Me

1. What time did you get up this morning? I got up around 8 , slept in today.
2. How do you like your steak? Well done, but not burnt
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema: Honestly, I don't remember. It's been a while.
4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Atlanta, GA
6. What did you have for breakfast? I have not had breakfast yet
7. What is your favorite food? Mexican
8. Foods you dislike? anything slimy like oysters and boiled okra
9. Favorite place to eat? Garduno's in Las Vegas
10. Favorite dressing? Catalina
11. What kind of vehicle do you drive? a crappy 94 Buick Century wagon
12. What are your favorite clothes? shorts and a tshirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? Ireland
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? usually half empty but I am trying to change that

15. Where would you want to retire? I am retired, but not where I want to be.
16. Favorite time of day? I am at my best in the mornings.

17. Where were you born? Winston Salem, NC

18. What is your favorite sport to watch? baseball
19. What is your favorite fragrance? new one I love is Kim Kardashian (even I was very surprised about that)
20. What is your favorite face cream? ROC
21. Favorite baby/kids products? not applicable

22. People watcher? yes

23. Are you a morning or night person? morning

24. Do you have any pets? Yes, a hairy Chihuahua named Dexter

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Going home for a few days before Christmas
26. What did you want to be when you were little? a teacher
27. What is your favorite memory? Having my sons, being with my Mom
28. Are you a cat or dog person? both, but DIL is allergic to cats so we gave them away
29. Are you married? yes

30. Always wear your seat belt? always, its a habit
31. Been in a car accident? yes but no one was hurt
32. Any pet peeves? liars and hypocrites

33. Favorite pizza toppings? vege pizza
34. Favorite flower? Roses
35. Favorite ice cream? Nutty Coconut from Baskin Robbins
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Taco Bell and McDonalds

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none

38. From whom did you get your last email? from Rebi at "My Butterfly Garden"
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I no longer max out cc's. Save your money and buy it. CC's are for emergencies and travel.
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? played cards with friends the other night on the spur of the moment
41. Like your job? No job anymore, but I loved my job when I was working.
42. Broccoli? yes, love it
43. What was your favorite vacation? Pleasure Faire Renaissance in CA right after we married. Best vacation ever!

44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Robert
45. What are you listening to right now? silence, Robert just went to work
46. What is your favorite color? green
47. How many tattoos do you have? two, one on left shoulder and big one on right calf
48. coffee drinker? no way
49. how tall are you? 5 foot 4 inches

50. hobbies? photography, travel, reading, cooking and eating, writing

No comments:

Post a Comment