Monday, November 14, 2011

A Clean House?

I woke up this morning with all intentions of starting to clean my house. I want everything cleaned, organized, and purged by the time we go to Alabama in December. We are only going to be gone two days this trip, but I want for once to come home to a very clean house.

Oh well, that didn't happen; not today anyway. I woke up at 3 am and could not go back to sleep, probably because I fell asleep about 8 last night while watching tv. So I was on the computer catching up on everything for a few hours til hubby got up. By 6 I was sleepy again, went back to bed til 8:30. This time I started looking at a new book I had gotten in the mail to review, and it was really good from the start, so that was my day. I read almost all day.

Hubby was supposed to cook steak fajitas for supper. Then we remembered that he had a fireman's meeting tonight ( he is a volunteer fireman). So I am sitting here trying to decide what to eat and thinking of what I need to do tomorrow. lol

 Good intentions are ok, but just doing it is the only way to get the job done. At least that is the only thing that works for me.

Hubby helping put out a fire (storage building for a farmer). No one was hurt, but the building was a loss.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad no one was hurt in the fire. That's the most important thing.

    Sometimes you just don't clean house. I do this all the time. Sometimes I have to wait until the 11th hour to get moving. You'll get it done when you're ready to get it done.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete