Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today is........

Happy "AWKWARD Moments DAY"

Relish in every embarrassing, uneasy or uncertain moment that comes your way today and celebrate the awkwardness that lives upon us!


One of my most  most awkward and embarrasing moments was when I asked a ladt once when her baby was due, and she wasn't pregnant. I felt so bad for asking, and have not asked it since.

Blog about your most awkward moment!
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Forgive Mom and DAD" day.

Is there a parent alive who has not made mistakes? It’s time to let Mom and Dad down off the wedding cake and into the world of mere humans.

I forgive my Mom for keeping the secret that I had a sister until my Mom passed away. That is when the unexplained year in her life was revealed. I only wish she felt she could have told me. And Yes, I have met my sister and it is like we were never apart.

I find it hard to forgive my Dad for being a dunk, but I do. I realize he was an alcoholic and that was his disease. It finally killed him.

I love you, Mama and Daddy, and will see you again someday.

“Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you."
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Vanessa Williams is 47 today.

Happy Birthday today to Queen Latifah
(real name Dana Elaine Owens)
She is 40 today.

Dane Cook is 38 today.

No comments:

Post a Comment