Thursday, March 4, 2010

Thursday Thunks

1. Someone knocks on your door. You have not seen this person in years. You were once great friends. Who would you like it to be and why? I would love for it to be my friend Kim from Phoenix. We were next door neighbors and best friends for about three years, and I miss her.

2. What do you think would be a great song title that isn't one? Who do you want to record it?  Well, I have always loved "Oh Mandy" by Barry Manilow, except I change the Mandy to sandy and have him a new #1 hit all over again.

3. You are having a party. If I'm invited, what should I bring?  Dessert, drinks, whatever you would enjoy or would like us to try.

4. If your spouse or s/o cheated with a one night stand while away, would you really want to know?  It happened to me with my ex, at my house while I was away, and yes I needed to know. They left a used condom in my kitchen sink under a HUGE pile of dishes. We divorced not long after that. He moved in with her til she also kicked him out.

5. How long does it take for a house guest to drive you bonkers?  oh, I'm easy, so two to three weeks I guess.

6. If you could pick a new color for the sky, what would you pick?  I would not change it..it is too beautiful!

7. What did you think of the Olympics? I will probably be not liked by many for this, but I am not an Olympics fan. I think all that money could be used to help all the starving kids and families in our own country.
8. Could TT have thought of a lamer blogger that me to guest host? Nope! lol

9. What's the stupidest lie that someone really thought you'd believe? That my son and DIL did not have sex til their wedding night when Kaysen was born about six months later weighing in at almost 8 pounds and full term.

10. What was the best day you had in high school? Tell us about it.  There were too many and that was a LONG time ago for me (38 yrs- older than most of you). I loved pep rallies. Do they still have those?

11. Name something that you have in your home that you are sure most people don't. My husband

12. Why haven't you at least tried to play The Dating Profile Meme?  I do not date and really just don't want to.

13. Do you think homophobia is a choice? Yes. I am not homophobic and neither is Robert. He has a gay brother and our best friend in the world is a gay guy named Jim.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the ex...under the dishes? I would have freaked.

    ReplyDelete