Sunday, March 21, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Eight Tens Meme

TEN TO START.

1. Are you single? no

2. Are you happy? not really

3. Are you bored? YES

4. Are you naked? Not right now, are you a peeping Tom?

5. Are you a blonde? No way

6. Are you moody? Very

7. Are you a lover/hater? lover

8. Are you hot/cold? usually cold

9. Are you Irish? Yes

10. Are you Asian? No


TEN FACTS.

1. Name: Saundra

2. Nicknames: Sandy, Sweetheart, Meemaw, Mom, Aunt Sandy

3. Birth mark: I'll never tell

4. Hair color: The box says Light Golden Brown

5. Natural hair color: Brown and Grey

6. Eye color: Brown

7. Height: 5' 4"

8. Facebook Mood: Didn't even know Facebook had moods, thought that was MySpace

9. Favorite color: green

10. One Place to Visit: Sanibel Island, FL


TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight? Yes

2. Do you believe in soul mates? Yes

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Big Time

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? Yes, but a family member, not a man

6. Have you ever been cheated on? YES

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? of course

8. Are you afraid of commitment? not at all, I crave comitment

9. Who was the last person you hugged? Pam

10. Who was the last person you kissed? my hubby


TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust? Love

3. Cats or dogs? both

4. A few best friends or many regular friends? many regular friends and I have my reasons

5. Television or internet? BOTH, but if I had to choose, TV

6. Chinese Or Indian? Chinese

7. Wild night out or romantic night in? Romantic night in

8. Money or Happiness? at this point in my life, Money

9. Night or day? Day

10. MSN or phone? phone


TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out? never got caught

2. Been skinny dipping? yes

3. Stolen? when I was 12 and my mom went with me to the store and made me tell them and give it back, then I was grounded like forever, and never did it again.

4. Bungee jumped? NO

5. Lied to someone you liked? yes

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker? yes

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? no, he leaves, his loss

9. Cried because you lost a pet? too many times

10. Wanted to disappear? yes


TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1. Smile or eyes? eyes tell everything

2. Light or dark hair? dark

3. Hugs or kisses? kisses

4. Shorter or taller? taller

5. Intelligence or attraction? intelligence

6. Romantic or spontaneous? romantic

7. Funny or serious? funny

8. Older or Younger? doesn't matter

9. Outgoing or quiet? outgoing

10. Sweet or Bad Ass? sweet, I've had the bad ass, never again


TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd? yes

2. Ever done drugs? I can proudly say I've never even smoked a cigarette

3. Ever been pregnant?  3x

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? nope

6. Ever Been on a dance team? yes

7. Ever been on a sports team? no

8. Ever been in a drama play/production? yes

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? I wish

10. Ever been in a rap video? oh yeah, now that would be funny, lol- an old fat white lady in a rap video.  Hey maybe I should approach SnoopDog and see if he can jumpstart my career.


TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made: to my son David

2. Last person you hung out with: pam

4. Last time you worked: about 6 yrs ago

5. Last person you tackled: my hubby, in a fun way

6. Last person you IM’d: Regina

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with: Robert, David, Jenny, Nancy and Jim

9. Last thing you missed:  my newest granddaughters birth in February

10. Last thing you ate: peach yogurt

No comments:

Post a Comment