Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sunday Stealing March 14

Sunday Stealing: Judd's Merged Meme

1. What were doing 10 years ago?  Living in Los Angeles, loving my job, loving my life, I should have stayed there.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world. BBQ potato chips (could eat them by the bagfuls), Pizza, and cookies (lots and lots of cookies).

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire:  Travel, pay off my kids mortgages, pay my granddaughters college educations, Buy a NICE house (with a maid and a chauffer), and enjoy the rest of my life. Then the kids could enjoy theirs with whats left.

4. Three of your habits: Bad ones-overeating, worrying, spending too much time on the computer

5. Five jobs that you've have had: cashier in fast food many yrs ago, telephone operator for a local phone co in Vegas, sales, merchandiser, and superviser at a very well known long distance co (LOVED that job)

6. Five places that you've lived: Los Angeles, CA; Las Vegas, NV; Phoenix, AZ; Tucson, AZ; and here in nowheresville, AR

7. Five things that you did yesterday:  baked a cake, took a nap, watched tv, played computer games, and cooked supper (very lazy Saturday)

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: my landlady and new friend Pam, the brother I have never seen, Johhny Depp (just because), Sandra Bullock (who I would love to be friends with), and myself.

9. Abortion: for or against it? I am very torn on this. I believe that a woman should be able to abort if their is a severe problem, or cause of rape, anyway I think there are situations where na abortion can be useful. BUT believing in God, It makes it very hard for me to say yes to killing a child. So, I will say, it depends on the circumstances.

10. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Not at all.

11. Do you believe in the death penalty? No, I believe in life in prison without parole.

12. Do you wish marijuana would be legalized already? NO

13. Are you for or against premarital sex? definitely for. I used to say you should wait, but now at 55, I think you should actually have to live together before marriage. It would save a lot of people from bad marriages. Guess I lost my religion on that one.

14. Do you think same sex marriage should be legalized? I really don't care, it doesn't affect me.


15. Do you think it's wrong that so many Hispanics are illegally moving to the USA? They are looking for a better life, but I think they should have to do it legally. If you sneak over the border and don't bother to even learn English and become a productive American, then you need to be shipped back over the border.

16. Should the alcohol age be lowered to eighteen? NO WAY. It should be raised to 30.

17. Should the war in Iraq be called off? A long time ago.

18. Assisted suicide is illegal: do you agree? Yes I agree.

19. Do you believe in spanking your children? yes, not beating them, but a good spanking on the leg or butt is ok. It is how I grew up and how I raised my sons, and they are good men. But I also believe you should try other things first, like a timeout chair, or taking away something they really like for awhile.

20. Do you worry that others will judge you from reading some of your answers? I quit worrying years ago what others thought about what I have to say. We all have the right to our own opinions. It doesn't make us right or wrong.

2 comments:

  1. I loved your answers! About #13...I think a couple should have to hang wall paper together before getting married. That would work better than living together. Ha!

    Thank you for your comment on my blog. It took me a minute to figure out that was you.

    I love Arkansas because of the beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It funny how our views on premarital sex have changed over the years.

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/yep-i-know-i-suck-as-a-friends-sometimes-do-you-believe-in-spanking-your-children/

    ReplyDelete