Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stealing

Join Sunday Stealing HERE.

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? yes, for almost 8 yrs now

2. What was your dream growing up?  to be a teacher and no I am not one

3. What talent do you wish you had?  singing

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? pina colada or strawberry dacquri

5. What was the last book you read? The Risk Takers by Renne and Don Martin

6. What zodiac sign are you? LEO

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. small blue flower on my left shoulder, and a pretty big bunny holding a bouquet of flowers on my right calf...only peirced ears

8. Worst habit?  eating too much

9. What is your favorite sport? to watch- baseball, to play- bowling

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? depends on the day, but opptomistic 85% of the time

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you?  wow, that's deep. Beaten several times a week for almost 5 yrs between 1st hubby and 2nd with a really sick controlling man

12. Tell me one weird fact about you.  me, weird? Are you kidding? Is that a joke?

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? cute

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? I would lose 140 pounds, but you said only one thing, so I guess I can't count the tummy tuck, eyelid reducer, boob job and facelift

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? a little of both

16. Ever been arrested? not yet, lol

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Move

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? thrift stores

19. Do you believe in ghosts?  YES I do

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? scrapbook, go out taking pictures, play computer games and read

21. Do you swear a lot? not very much at all anymore, I used to do it a lot, but decided to change that when I started having granddaughters

22. Biggest pet peeve?  standing in lines

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself?  old

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? appreciate and should try harder than I do

25. Do you believe in God? YES

No comments:

Post a Comment