1. If you won a brand new house in a Dream House Giveaway would you move into it, sell it to pay the taxes and make a profit, rent it out or give it to a family member/friend who might need it? Move into it- Immediately!!!
2. Are you good at billards? I used to be in my younger days, haven't played in years.
3. Does anyone on the planet really want to see Levi Johnston naked in Playgirl (other than when Bristol Palin did)? Not Me!
4. Is your phone ringing right now? nope, hardly ever rings :(
5. Do you think man has eaten or tried to eat every type of animal on the face of the earth at one point or another? If not, what don't you think man has tried? Man has probably tried everything
6. The new movie Avatar has been showing sneak peeks and been hyped to the max. Will you see it? Not sure, I'll probably wait for the DVD and rent it.
7. If a slightly bigger fish eats a small fish, then a bigger fish immediately eats that one, then an even bigger fish immediately eats that fish and then finally a huge fish eats the one that just ate that fish and it gets caught by you... how many meals will you have from that one fish? "1"
8. If you had an appointment with the doctor and all the plants in the office were dead, would you still see the doctor? Yes, and I would not having a problem asking him if he needs someone to come in twice a week to take care of them. I could use the extra money!
9. Have you ever seen the number 666 in a dream? Nope but in many other scenarios.
10. "At 20 years of age the will reigns, at 30 the wit, at 40 the judgment."~ Benjamin Franklin
So what happens at 50, 60, 70, 80, 90, 100? Well, I can tell you for sure that at 50 worry reigns. Worry that 60, 70,and 80 may not come. And worry that I won't have enough money to live on if they do.
11. Would you want your phone number to be (area code) 123-4567? No, every jokester in the area code would call. But, hey, my phone would actually ring then, so maybe....