Sunday, November 1, 2009

The 30 day Giving Challenge - Day 1

Alyssa over at KingdomFirstMom.com says this about the 30 Day Giving Challenge.

"Grab a journal! Join this 30-Day Challenge to give every day during the month of November. You can give your time, talents, money, assets, or just do something nice for a neighbor. Write down every time God prompts you, for 30 days! Then write down every time something comes back to you.There will be a linky and updates throughout the month on my blog. Feel free to spread the word! Let's use the power of social media to inspire a movement of generosity.

I think this is a wonderful idea and acept the challenge. Today I baked a cake, and we gave half of it to my neighbor Jerry, who is alone and doesn't cook for himself. He is elderly and lives on cereal, soup, and anything he can microwave. I know this is small, but the small things are what this is all about to me. We can all make a difference in the lives of others, even if it's just one small act at a time.
Join the challenge HERE.

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful! I'm participating in the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete