Thursday, November 5, 2009
13 Reasons to MOVE
1. We hate it here.
2. No medical care within 40 miles, and no transplant care within 150 miles.
3. No Jobs!!!
4. the people are not friendly. The small town (722 residents) are like a high school clique that won't let you in, and believe me I have tried.
5. Only one bank, not ours. Ours is 70 miles away.
6. No grocery store, only a convenience store..nearest grocery is 12 miles away.
7. When it rains you literally cannot get out of town as we are surrounded by rivers and when it rains hard, they rise over the low roads. We discovered this last week.
8. I miss my kids, even though they are grown.
9. I REALLY miss my grandbabies!!!!
10. Our apartment is way too small.
11. I am 30 miles from the places I love, Walmart, McDonalds, Wendys, and I hate it. 150 miles from Michaels, Joanns, thrift stores, all the good places to eat. No fast food here for sure. If you eat, you cooked it.
12. I hate the boonies... and I am living in the boonies.
13. I want to go HOME.