Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stealing: The Strange Question Meme, Part 2

26. What color is your watch? I have several, but my fave is gold

27. What do you think of when you hear “Australia”? outback, Nicole Kidman

28. Would you strip for money? lol, yes, but no one would pay

29. Do you go in a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? usually the drive thru

30. What is your favorite number? 3

31. Who’s the last person you talked to on the phone? my son David

32. Any plans today? taking care of a very sick hubby

33. In how many states have you lived? 8

34. Biggest annoyance right now? my cat is driving me crazy

35. Last song listened to? Luke Bryan "Doin my Thing"

36. Can you say the alphabet backwards? yes

37. Do you have a maid service clean your house? no...I wish

38. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? my fave flip flops, I am a flipflopaholic

39. Are you jealous of anyone? No, I don't get jealous

40. Is anyone jealous of you? I would hope not

41. Do you love anyone? Oh yeah.....

42. Do any of your friends have children? yes

43. What do you usually do during the day? work at home on the pc, daily household chores, walk, cook, take care of a terminally ill hubby

44. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? I don't Hate anyone...I however dislike some people very much.

45. Do you use the word hello daily? Yes

46. What color is your car? White

47. What size wedding ring do you wear? 7

48. Are you thinking about someone right now? yes, today is my son Dennis' Birthady..he's been on my mind all morning

49. Have you ever been to Six Flags? yes, several times when we lived in GA

50. How did you get your worst scar? Liver transplant last year

No comments:

Post a Comment