Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Saturday 9

Talking in Your Sleep

1. Has anyone in your life talked in their sleep? Yes, my hubby does when he is very tired

2. What do you like about fall? the changing colors of the trees, the cooler temps, and football

3. Do you have an addictive personality? sadly, yes I do. But not for drugs and alcolhol, but for food, and other things.

4. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you? My hubby does something special for me almost every day, seriously.

5. Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you? NO

6. Are you happy with where you are in life? no, not at all, but can't do a lot about it right now

7. Do you believe that you can change someone? no way, I can only change myself

8. Have you ever wished you could've had someone but you couldn't? back in my younger days, but not for a long long time

9. Would you ever fight someone over your significant other? no, if he wants her more than me...he should go. His loss!

Join The Saturday 9 HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment