Sunday, January 6, 2013

How is your weekend?

Wow, discovering temptation everywhere. As we drive down the streets, the fast food places call my name, lol. But I persevered and am down 2 more pounds. It's never too late to follow your goals.

Went to Wal Mart yesterday and found a few great deals from leftover Christmas. We have a fake tree we use ever year that is 6' tall, just right for our small apartment. I bought it at Target about five years ago fot twelve dollars after Christmas. Well, last night I bought a pre-lit 6 1/2 ft tree for $9.25. I love a deal!!! Also bought 8 rolls of wrapping paper for 24 cents each.

Today is National Cuddle Day (for real) and I plan oon doing just that. Cuddling up in my recliner with a book I am reading this afternoon while hubby watches a ballgame on tv. Making homemade vegetable soup today, and cuddling up again after dinner with hubby and the tv.

How is your weekend going?