Monday, January 7, 2013

Be NIKE= Just DO it!

Happy Monday!!!!
 
I am going to clean and organize my desk area today. The dust bunnies are taking over and I have begun to let things pile up. Little pieces of paper are everywhere with notes to myself, or phone numbers. My receipt box (where I've paid bills) is full and needs to be filed. I'm such a procrastinator, so today, one of my new starts is to just get up and DO something. Today is clean up the desk day.
Is your desk area clean or cluttered?
 
I have a new supporter for my diet. My elderly neighbor, Mr Bristol, knocked on my door last night and handed me a pack of ID peppermint gum He said it was for when I got hungry that I should chew a piece of gum instead of eating a snack. How sweet of him!
 
Have an amazing day..... ~Sandy~
 
 

5 comments:

  1. This has inspired me to clean my office at work today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're awesome. Thanks for following me! And I started a diet today too. And you should see my desk right now - lol. Thanks for following me. sandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. My desk needs attention too. Badly. I've got too much stuff that needs filing. I'll get to it today too.

    I added this post to my Awww...Monday post because of that Awww dog. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I don't even want to talk about desks, lol! I know mine is under here somewhere....

    Have a great Awww....Monday :-)

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  5. every time I wake up in the mood to clean i go back to bed untill that feeling passes.

    ReplyDelete