Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Little Better

HI, I'm a little better today. Of course it's 7am and I haven't been to bed yet, lol, but I slept almost all day yesterday. Still coughing, but no fever this morning.

 
I hit a milestone this morning. I've not been as serious as I should be about my diet, but have been working hard on it this week. I am NO LONGER over 300 pounds, and NEVER WILL BE AGAIN!!!!!!! My next goal is 289.
 
Hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. Hopefully will feel much better tomorrow. Misses you, Sandy

4 comments:

  1. That is terrific about your weight. I'm glad you are feeling better. I'm still down with sinus and head stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on feeling better and getting below 300 pounds. One day at a time, one step at a time, one bite at a time. You can do this.

    Have a terrific day honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're feeling better and CONGRATULATIONS on your milestone!!

    ReplyDelete