Monday, January 14, 2013

Crazy Weather

Wow, two days ago it was 70 degrees here in AR. Today the high is only 33 and it's 27 right now at 10 AM. The wind sounds crazy out there. No wonder everyone is sick. Hubby has the crud. He feels so bad. I don't think he slept at all last night coughing and freezing and moaning. But he still went to work this morning. Pray I don't get it. My immune system is so low that even the crud (which is what we here call a nasty cold that feels like the flu) can put me in the hospital.

I'd love to be on the boat with Sandee or even on a cruise with the Empress Bee about now. Warm weather is something I love. I have never been a cold weather girl.

The tooth fairy paid a visit at my son's house last night. He gives $5 now. Geez, he only brought me a quarter and I thought that was great back in the day.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry it's so cold and I hope hubby feels better soon and that you don't get the crud. That's what I call it too.

    I only got a quarter from the tooth fairy too, but that quarter went a long way back then.

    I wish you could be on our boat too. It's not warm here yet though. We just go anyway and we have good heaters.

    Have a terrific day Sandy. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. shoot i only got a nickel!! ha ha

    wish you were going with me too. stay well honey.

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope your husband feels better! I wish the weather would pick an identity and stick with it already :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We broke 100 year record - it was 76 in GA!
    Would you send me your email?

    Mine is skcz at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete