Thursday, September 6, 2012

A to Z Meme

A. age : 58 ( wow got that out of the way 1st)

B. Bed Size: King (love it)

C. Chore That you Hate: Dishes (no, we do not have a dishwasher.)

D. Dogs : Dexter (our hairy chihuahua)

E. Essential Start to Your Day: Cold sweet tea (I am a southern girl)

F. Favorite Color: pink, easy one

G. Gold or Silver: I will accept whatever I get, lol.

H. Height: 5'4"

I. Instruments You Play: Zilch, nada, none (I wish)

J. Job Title: retired Disabled Wife, Mom, Grandma, Meemaw, Sister, Aunt, and Friend

K. Kids: 2 grown sons, and 5 granddaughters

L. Live: in a very small town in Arkansas, pop:724

M. Mother's Name: My Mom was Charlene.

N. Nicknames: Mom, Grandma, Meemaw, Honey, Sweetheart, baby

O. Overnight Hospital Stays: 3 babies, hystorectomy, liver transplant

P. Pet Peeves: Liars, and waiting in long lines to do anything

Q. Quote from a Movie: "Go ahead, Make my Day".

R. Right or Left Handed: Right

S. Siblings: a sister Tracie in CA, and a brother Charles, also in CA

T. Time it Takes to Get Ready: about 30 minutes from start to finish

U. Ultimate Vacation: Ireland

V. Vegetable You Hate: boiled okra, but love it fried

W. What Makes you Run Late: I'm never late unless we have car trouble.

X. X-Rays you've had: TOO many to count

Y. Yummy Food That You Make: lasagna

Z. Zoo Animal: Monkeys

3 comments:

  1. Well that was fun and I learned even more about you. Now I'm hungry for lasagna. I love anything pasta.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you are well balanced. I do believe that boiled okra is the most disgusting substance known to man! I don't like fried okra either though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE it!!!! :) We have so many things in common! :) (Also... love your movie quote choice!)

    Hugs,
    Melanie :)

    ReplyDelete