Monday, September 24, 2012

Happy Monday

I'm late as usual. Woke up with a bad headache this morning, so laid back down and slept all morning. I have got to stop that.
Truth time- I had not yet weighed since I jumped on the bandwagon last week. I know, I know, that shouls have been the first thing. But I just did not want to know. So I weghed a few minutes ago. Last time I did it, I was ...ready for it?  310 pounds, yep over 300. Scary! Today I weighed in at 297. So ladies, I can tell you- I will NEVER see 300 again. I am going the other way. I have set small goals for myself. I want to lose 12 to 15 pounds by Halloween. I think that's reasonable at my weight. Hubby and I have also started walking every day. Just a little ways, but without my walker and it feels good.
 
Saw this yesterday on Pinterest. Now wouldn't this look great in the backyard of my low income apt? LOL I think so. A girl can dream can't she? Maybe one day.................

~Sandy~
 


6 comments:

  1. the porches are small in apartments, trust me I know, I have one. But surely it would fit in the bedroom. Beds aren't important

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go. You're doing great. Take it one day at a time. That's all any of us are doing. I'm so proud of you.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go, just don't look back and you'll come along with the rest of us! i am very proud of you for doing this!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go!! GREAT job! You are off to a very fine start indeed!

    I'm on the bandwagon doing weight watchers. My goal is 1-2 pounds a week. I could lose more, if I would just give up my wine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your weight loss and motivation! You are doing great! I need to shed some weight, but I am like Barb, I love my wine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't drink wine or anything alcoholic anymore after my transplant. I never drank much at all, but did love an occasional wine cooler.

    ReplyDelete