Thursday, September 20, 2012

Is it Thurday already?

                                                           Kenzie on the trampoline
 
 
Yesterday I slept so much I thought surely I must have a sleeping disease, lol. Then last night fell asleep right before Royal Pains (which I really wanted to see) and slept sound all night. I guess my body needed it. No exercise yesterday, but a much better attitude. Drank my water and ate much smaller portions.
 
I'm debating on whether or not to cut my hair and how short to go. I like it long and short, but I hate the 'growing back out' part.
 
This is my Uncle Chuck (Mom's brother). He turned 84 yesterday.
He lives in Long Beach, CA and is a great artist.
Happy Birthday Uncle Chuck, I love you!


2 comments:

  1. i'm not really good on smaller portions, i get HUNGRY! i have learned to add steamer veggies to my meals and i get a lot of food for only a few more calories. i guess all those years of overeating rearranged my brain or something! ha!

    i keep my hair short because it's easy but long hair is too, it IS that in between that's hard!

    smiles, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like long hair and short hair, but mine is short. I can't stand long hair in the summer months. Makes my head sweat and my hair would be wet then. Not good.

    I can't eat regular food and lose weight. I have to work on low calorie food and Lean Cuisine works. I'm so happy with this eating regime. It's working.

    You can do it too. Did you sign up for MyFitnessPal? It's on the bottom of all my posts and Empress Bee has it on her site. Well Barb does too. You need to meet her as well.

    Have a terrific day sweetie. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete