Friday, September 7, 2012

The Past Came to Visit


We had a visitor this week. Our dear friend, Jim, came to visit. He was our next door neighbor and great friend when we lived in Phoenix. We had not seen him in 6 yrs. Way too long. We keep in touch on Facebook but its not like being in person. It was a great time. 
Jim was on his way to a wedding in Florida and stopped here. He is now living in Kansas. Strange where life takes us sometimes. It was just so good to see him and chat for hours. I already miss him.

Who would you like to visit that you haven't seen in a long time?

I want to see my brother Chuck. Haven't seen him in 10 years. Wow, I can't even believe I said that. Way too long, but it takes money to travel that neither of us has. Have a great Friday!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to go back to Florida to see all the blogger I met on the carnival cruise we took a couple of years ago. That's who I'd like to see again.

    I'm glad you had a great visit with your friend.

    Have a terrific day and weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete