Saturday, September 22, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

Today is the first day of fall, and it is beautiful outside. Fall is my favorite season. Everything is so pretty, it's cooler, and the holidays are coming which make me want to do crafty things.

I can't believe it's almost October already though. Geez, where did this year go? Hubby is off tomorrow. He has different days off each week which makes me Crazy! We can never plan anything.

I saw this wreath on FB and I love it for Halloween. They want almost $200 for this. Are you kidding me? Anyway, my goal is to make this next week. I think I can make it for about $25 or less. We'll see. I'll post it when it's finished.It may not look this fancy, but it won't cost a fortune either.

Have a great weekend!!!  ~Sandy~

4 comments:

  1. i'm sure you can make it for much less, can't wait to see!

    smiles, bee
    xxoxooxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! Can't wait to see what you can do! Have a good remaining of your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the Bee Bandwagon!

    And I can't wait to see how your Witchy Wreath turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, I too can't wait to see how your witch turns out. I'm going to bet it will be just as cute too.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete