Friday, September 21, 2012

Kaysen

This is Kaysen. She is my oldest son's daughter, and is 2 and 1/2. Not sure why, but they don't take many pictures like I do. So this is rare. They were on vacation in Washington DC last week.  Kaysen is named after me, as my middle name is Kay.
Kaysen and her Mom Jenny. Until I saw this I didn't realize how big that statue is.

My oldest David in front of the white house. Sun was in his eyes, lol.

Jenny in front of white house.

I always wanted to go to DC. My senior trip was there. My grandparents raised me along with my single Mom, and I wasn't allowed to go because we didn't have enough money. I was really upset and have never forgotten that. Oh well, one day.............

Still sticking to the diet, but girls, I am Hungry!!!! Are any of you on Facebook? If so, friend me- sandym204 or Saundra McKenzie

have a great weekend, ~Sandy~