Friday, September 21, 2012

Kaysen

This is Kaysen. She is my oldest son's daughter, and is 2 and 1/2. Not sure why, but they don't take many pictures like I do. So this is rare. They were on vacation in Washington DC last week.  Kaysen is named after me, as my middle name is Kay.
Kaysen and her Mom Jenny. Until I saw this I didn't realize how big that statue is.

My oldest David in front of the white house. Sun was in his eyes, lol.

Jenny in front of white house.

I always wanted to go to DC. My senior trip was there. My grandparents raised me along with my single Mom, and I wasn't allowed to go because we didn't have enough money. I was really upset and have never forgotten that. Oh well, one day.............

Still sticking to the diet, but girls, I am Hungry!!!! Are any of you on Facebook? If so, friend me- sandym204 or Saundra McKenzie

have a great weekend, ~Sandy~

4 comments:

  1. honey if you are hungry you are not eating enough food! my 1200 calories goes a long way because of the choices i make. i get hungry rarely because i eat 5-6 times a day. and i always save at least 100 calories for a bedtime snack. usually fruit, maybe toast.

    hugs, bee
    xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics of DC. Hope you can get there one day. It's always been our go to place for out of state visitors, ans I must say I never tire of it! Have a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my facebook account long ago honey. Fruit and veggies are a good choice when you're hungry. Everything is about choices.

    Your granddaughter is adorable. Your son is handsome. Just saying.

    Have a terrific day honey and eat some fruit or veggies. It takes your body a few days to adjust to what you are doing. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What diet are you doing? I agree with Sandee, eat veggies have a salad. You must have been quite a mom to have them name their daughter after you!

    ReplyDelete