Thursday, August 2, 2012

Do you love ice cream sandwiches?

I have been craving ice cream sandwiches for a week or so. Finally found some recipes I like Here on Postcards and Pretties .com complete with links to recipes. Yummy!!! Going to try making the coconut and almond ones first.


Then next week we will try the raspberry ice cream sandwich found Here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is the sweetest thing anyone has said to you today?

My daughter in law called to tell me how forward she was to me coming to visit this weekend. I will be in AL for two weeks. Cannot wait to see the kids and grandkids. I need to get away from this small town life just for a little while. But  then I'm always ready to comehome.

How about you. Going anywhere else this summer, or are you done traveling for awhile?

3 comments:

  1. I love ice cream sandwiches. I love ice cream.

    We've done two big trips this year (Hawaii and a visit with family in Indiana), so we're staying home the rest of the year.

    I just talked hubby into making that butterfingers cake you had on yesterdays post. He said okay. Woo hoo.

    Have a terrific day and enjoy your visit with your babies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes i do, and these look damn right amazing

    ReplyDelete