Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sunday Stealing Jan 24

Sunday Stealing: The Negativity Meme

Foods which disgust the crap out of me: oysters, stewed okra, anything slimy or raw

TV show I loathe: The Bachelor and Bachelorette

Movie I loathe: any horror films and "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigolo"

Music genres I loathe: punk

Magazine which annoys me: plus size magazines with skinny models

Makes me cranky at restaurant: waiting a Long time and rude waitresses

Makes me cranky in public: people talking on their cell about private things in public

Makes me cranky in general: being around smokers

Pisses me off at home: not much, really!

Pisses me off at work: nothing, retired

Pisses me off in general: never having enough money and barely getting by.

Makes me impatient at home: laundry..I despise doing laundry..all the waiting

Makes me impatient at work: nada, retired

Makes me impatient in public: long checkout lines

Celebrity I hate: John Gosselin, oops..you said celebrity..my bad.

Music artist I hate: Tiny Tim (it's an oldies thing)

I could care less about: politics

Annoys the crap out of me weekdays: no mail

Annoys the crap out of me weekends: football on tv and mu hubs on the couch watching it

Blogger's habit that annoys you: following but never commenting

Feature on your blog you hate: just about the whole thing. My blog is nothing at all like I envisioned it.

Movie star you despise: Ben Affleck who cannot act his way out of a paper sack

Politician that you hate: George Bush