Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Queen's Meme #20 The Blabbermouth meme.

Welcome to The Queen's Tuesday Meme #20

Sometimes silly. Sometimes serious.Always fun!Step out of the box. Be creative.Use your imagination.No one's answers are quite like yours.

Once upon a time in a faraway Bloggiverse there lived a maiden named Queen Mimi Pencil Skirt. She slayed her own dragons, stoked her own fire and well.....wrote memes by the light of the Bloggingham moon. One day a kind blogger from England noticed her meme lovin' ways and royally crowned her Mimi Queen of Memes. As time passed in the peaceful kingdom of Bloggingham, her Royal Highness found comfort in the company of fellow bloggers who also loved memes. But the Queen had a wicked disposition too. It is widely reported in historical Blogosphere archives that any and all bloggers found guilty of not completing their memes were promptly thrown into the dreaded Bloggingham dungeon. If I were you, I'd do the meme.

1. When you were a child did you ever blab a family secret and get in trouble for it later? OMG YES!!! My aunt was cheating on her hubby, and I really liked "Uncle Jack" and had no idea what was going on. Her hubby , my unvle "Walt" was a trucj driver and he came in and asked me what we had been doing. I proudly told him about spending all our time at uncle jacks place with the goats and mules, etc... To this day she blames me with tearing up her marriage.

2. Have you said anything in the last 24 hours that you regret? nope

3. Have you ever blabbermouthed something to a significant other that in hindsight you really should have kept to yourself? YEPPERS, been there, done that! Sometimes my mouth talks before my brain thinks.

4. Have you ever written anything on your blog that you wish you could take back? no

5. Are you the blabber or the blabbee? Tell us your most embarrassing blabbermouth moment. I am usually the blabbee.... Just gives 'em something to talk about til somebody else comes along. I have overheard myself being talked about...it hurts!

6. Who is the biggest blabbermouth tattletale in your household? my youngest son

7. You are the Blog Paparazzi! Which blogger's real photograph are you most interested in getting? Dixie Chick, just because

8. If you could hire the loudest and most skilled blabbermouth in the universe to do your talking for you and advertise it well, what message would you like to spread to humanity? Don't hold back. Be everything you can be every minute of every day... have fun daily, laugh a lot, don't sweat the small stuff, and LIVE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your answers, funny about the goat and your aunt blaiming you for her marriage.

    I loved # 8 too.

    ReplyDelete