Friday, January 22, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #160

1. You have a chance to change your life today. Just decide to, and do it!.

2. Get up and dance right now!

3. There is a headboard I want to buy so badly but I'm thinking of doing a handmade one instead like on HGTV. What do you think?

4. If you do bad things, you will always get caught eventually and pay later. Things always come back to haunt you when you least expect them to.

5. It's time to get off our butts and get on with our 2010 goals.

6. Our moving to Alabama is up in the air but we will know tonight if we got our house or not.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to watching tv with my hubby and relaxing at home, tomorrow my plans include shopping and dining out, unless we find out we got our house, then our weekend will consist of packing and Sunday, I want to cook and have a great meal!

7 comments:

  1. Wow, a new house... moving... that's overwhelming to just think about. Happy Weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you got your house! Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on 2010 goals and everything!

    Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow. I am already following and stopping over to say hello. Happy Friday Follow!

    ~ Lynn
    http://www.middayescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just stopping by to say hello. I followed you last week. Hope you have a fantastic weekend.

    Felissa
    www.felissahadas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like #1


    I'm a new follower from follow Friday. You can find me blogging here:

    http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there!
    Following you from Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi there. Just stopping by to say hello and thanks for jumping again.

    ReplyDelete