Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #161



1. Wouldn't it be easy if money really growed on trees. I wouldn't have to worry if hubby is EVER going to find a job again.
2. Spending time with my kids and grandkids better than ever!
3. I love the taste of chocolate cake in the morning.
4. Having moved the furniture around, I can now rehang the pictures in the living room.
5. The first thing we're going to do is buy a new house when we win the lottery.
6. Please turn it off, I'm going crazy, drip, drip, drip; please!.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to playing cards with our neighbors, tomorrow my plans include baking and Sunday, I want to prepare for the many many things on my agenda for Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I will keep my eyes out for one of those trees. Have great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate in the mornings too, with coffeee....:P Double the caffeine!

    ReplyDelete