Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sunday Stealing Jan 17

The Trivia About Me Meme

Opening…

Do you get regular massages? No, but I wish.....

Do you have an answering machine? Yes

What cuss word do you use the most? damn

Are you underweight or overweight? very Over...almost a hundred pounds

Can you see your veins? veins, what veins?

Favorite…

Soap? Dove

Fruit? oranges

Kind of red meat? steak

Fish? Shrimp

Candy bar? snickers with almonds

Have You Ever…

Eaten a whole bag of potato chips? sadly, yes

Eaten lobster? never tasted it

Climbed a mountain? nope

Been skydiving? no but would like to before I die

Been water skiing? nope, can't swim

Do You…

Wish you could change something about your life? my weight and health and finances

Like your nose? I actually like my nose just fine

Like salt and vinegar chips? NO

Eat salsa? yes

Own a boat? nope, back to the can't swim thing.

What Is…

A small thing that people let slide but that actually has dire consequences? say what?

Your most macho trait? winning at Wii

The longest relationship you’ve ever had? 25 years

Your most embarrassing thoughts? Now you know I can't tell you that... but they are naughty!

Your most shameful moment? the day I said yes to my last relationship and then got beat for the next 5 yrs.DO NOT let this happen to you.

This/That…

Bath/Shower? usually a shower, but love an occasional long bath

Markers/Crayons? crayons

Pens/Pencils? pens

Jelly/Cream Cheese? jelly

Bagel/Toast? toast

Finish…

My greatest weakness is… food

I wish I was… thinner and wealthier.

Three things I wouldn’t do for a million dollars are… kill someone, jump in the ocean or lake (back to that can't swim thing again), and well...geez...there is not much I wouldn't do for a million dollars.

The oddest thing I’ve ever put in my mouth is… wow, I have no idea...oysters I guess.

Firsts…

Credit card you had? Capitol One Visa

Loan you got was for? a car ( a 1966 Dodge Dart, bought for a whopping $600 in 1972.

Paycheck was for how much? $160.

Time you had stitches? when I broke my elbow, when I was 38.

Time you went to the hospital for something? liver transplant, Nov 2008

Lasts…

List everything you ate in the last 24 hours? peach yogurt, white beans, cornbread, chicken noodle soup,and a piece of cake

Last thing you used a credit card for? gas

What was your job previous to the one you have now? customer service operator at AT&T in Los Angeles

Last thing you celebrated? Christmas

Last time you were at a sports bar? Vegas, 2006

3 comments:

  1. Winning at Wii is like a high :)

    Have a great day!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/what-cuss-word-do-you-use-most.html
    Be sure to join us for Monday Meyhem!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Corn bread sounds really great right now. :) Congrats on the 25 years! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete