1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that my in-laws are wonderful people. I don't know them very well, and have asked them for anything. We are in financial straits right now, and yesterday a big check arrived in the mail from my in-laws to ME. I was and am still in shock . Thank you Pat and Don!
2. Church is where my friends and family meet.
3. All these years and I still wish I had opened my own business way back when. I know I still could, but finances prevent that right now til hubby goes back to work.
4. My son was sitting there on the porch waiting for us when I arrived at Christmas.
5. The truth is I love my husband.
6. Saying "I do" and my hubby crying is what I remember most from that day.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up with a new book, tomorrow my plans include preparing for my hubby's return after two weeks of being gone to my son's in AL and job searching and Sunday, I want to spend the day alone with my hubby!