Friday, January 15, 2010

Friday Fill-Ins #159

1. The lesson I learned yesterday was that my in-laws are wonderful people. I don't know them very well, and have asked them for anything. We are in financial straits right now, and yesterday a big check arrived in the mail from my in-laws to ME. I was and am still in shock . Thank you Pat and Don!

2. Church is where my friends and family meet.

3. All these years and I still wish I had opened my own business way back when. I know I still could, but finances prevent that right now til hubby goes back to work.

4. My son was sitting there on the porch waiting for us when I arrived at Christmas.

5. The truth is I love my husband.

6. Saying "I do" and my hubby crying is what I remember most from that day.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to curling up with a new book, tomorrow my plans include preparing for my hubby's return after two weeks of being gone to my son's in AL and job searching and Sunday, I want to spend the day alone with my hubby!

7 comments:

  1. Your header is too incredibly cute!

    New follower from "Friday Follow"!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an amazing gesture by your family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from Friday Follow! Please come follow me!
    I hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Follow Friday
    Valerie @ walkininsunshine
    Have a GREAT weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you weekend is wonderful. It sounds like you could really use it.
    Take care and God Bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's so sweet about loving your husband. Truth is, I love mine, too.

    Thanks for linking up at Friday Follow and for posting our button. Happy escapes!

    ~ Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Thanks for the Friday Follow. I am here to return the follow and browse your wonderful blog. I love your header! That is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete