Saturday, January 23, 2010

Saturday 9: I Think We're Alone Now

Saturday 9

1. What celebrity in a fantasy would you like to be alone with? oh that's easy- Johnny Depp

2. Have ever dated a good friend? no, that is why he is still a good friend

3. What is the most embarrassing song that you like? Wake me up Before you Go-Go by Wham, it gets stuck in my head way too often. I know- strange huh?

4. What is your favorite tear jerker movie? Steel Magnolias and Beaches are my top two

5. What about yourself makes you least secure? my weight

6. Do you believe in destiny? yes, well I believe in fate.

7. What 'issue' do you think your opinion is so right about that you end up trying to sway others to your point of view? doing drugs..there is NO point to it at all. It kills you and I just ask "Why do it?".

8. What are 5 things you don't care about? cigarettes, drugs, politics, who Tiger Woods had sex with or where he is hiding, John Gosselin

9. Have you ever been in a situation where you weren't sure if you were seducing or being seduced? Yes, once, and it began a nightmare for me that lasted 5 very long years

4 comments:

  1. You're so right about the doing drugs thing.
    Have a great Saturday!
    http://iamharriet.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-woudl-you-celebrate-your-1000th.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. we share a common movie theme I love steel magnolias

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynn here, from It's a July Thing. Hoppin by for Friday Follow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. In the infamous words of Mr. Maki, "Drugs are bad, umk?" =) And I'm sensing that you and Jon Gosslin aren't the best of friends, call it an instinct. lol

    ReplyDelete