Monday, January 25, 2010

Curious as a Cat #203

Curious as a Cat

1) Do you have a short fuse? not at all. I am usually real easy going and not easily upset.

2) Where is the most beautiful spot on earth that you've ever seen? My personal most beautiful place is an overlook near Carlsbad, CA. I found such peace there and it was like I was so close to God the whole time I was there. I love and miss the ocean greatly.

3) How old do you want to live to be? Well, I'd like to live to be 100, but having had my transplant last year, I know that won't happen. But I would like to make it to 75. Then I could see all my granddaughters grow up.

4) Show and Tell. What comes to mind first when you see this picture? Or, tell a story if it reminds you of one.




It reminds me of a loopy Eiffel Tower.

No comments:

Post a Comment