Thursday, October 8, 2009

Thursday Thunks

THURSDAY THUNKS

1. Bud- What type of meme question is the hardest? the ones that make me think too much, lol. My thinker is all thunk out most of the time.


2. Smart Cent's Mom- If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be? ME


3. Thom- You accidentally bumb into someone at a store and you apologize. The person you bumped into says no problem and you notice food stuck in their teeth. What do you do? Smile and keep talking and moving.


4. Captured Memories- "Do you ever shed a tear when you poop?" lol, NO


5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right? Well, thoretically, if it was a tree when it fell, it's still a tree, just a fallen tree.


6. Tosin- What is something you have said to someone that you wish you could take back? OMG, mamy many things over my lifetime. Too many to worry about, I think we all have. But my mouth sometimes talks before my brain can tell it to shut up. By then, it's too late.


7. Annie's home- not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game? I would cook for everyone, seems like the cooking cleanup person usually wins.


8. Meandering Matt- Mac (which is still a PC (personal computer) in my opinion) or PC (Microsoft)? onPC, my brother sweras by his mac, but I don't know how to use one.


9. Living Dead Nurse- Do you think Jay Leno’s show should be cancelled? sadly, YES


10. Dixie Chick- I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES AND THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I WEAR. JUST BOUGHT 5 NEW PAIR THE OTHER DAY. 2 BLACK, 2 RED AND 1 PURPLE. THEY ARE ALL FRESHLY WASHED AND READY TO WEAR. MY QUESTION IS.....WHAT SIZE BRA DO I WEAR...? 34 FFF :)


11. And finally one by Kimber (just so you don't think I am too lazy)- There is a rattlesnake living behind the warehouse my husband's company just moved into, tarantulas in our side yard, scorpions all around at night and coyotes howling and running down the street in front of our house. So what color sheets will you want on your bed when you come to visit me? a pastel would be wonderful, what's for dinner?

6 comments:

  1. 34FFF? Wow, those are some huge boobies! ha ha. Great answers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. #11... I would imagine stewed rattlesnake w/ spider sauce.

    Thanks for stopping by... Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by my playground. I do appreciate it :) I love your answer to 11...what's for dinner LOL. To funny and those boobies must be huge LOL. Well done and have a Great Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. trust me, i have tried to shop at vs...they don't have anything after d...you have to be "the right size" to buy there. the band size i think topped out at 36. i think i want to try fredrick's of hollywood. i think i may need sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun answers this week :o)
    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. man, my question was actually chosen and I forgot to play along this week

    ReplyDelete