1. Bud- What type of meme question is the hardest? the ones that make me think too much, lol. My thinker is all thunk out most of the time.
2. Smart Cent's Mom- If you could be any person living or dead, who would you be? ME
3. Thom- You accidentally bumb into someone at a store and you apologize. The person you bumped into says no problem and you notice food stuck in their teeth. What do you do? Smile and keep talking and moving.
4. Captured Memories- "Do you ever shed a tear when you poop?" lol, NO
5. Mejis- If a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, it's still a tree, right? Well, thoretically, if it was a tree when it fell, it's still a tree, just a fallen tree.
6. Tosin- What is something you have said to someone that you wish you could take back? OMG, mamy many things over my lifetime. Too many to worry about, I think we all have. But my mouth sometimes talks before my brain can tell it to shut up. By then, it's too late.
7. Annie's home- not feeling very creative here so I will ask if you were in the Big Brother house how would you play the game? I would cook for everyone, seems like the cooking cleanup person usually wins.
8. Meandering Matt- Mac (which is still a PC (personal computer) in my opinion) or PC (Microsoft)? onPC, my brother sweras by his mac, but I don't know how to use one.
9. Living Dead Nurse- Do you think Jay Leno’s show should be cancelled? sadly, YES
10. Dixie Chick- I LOVE VICTORIA SECRET PANTIES AND THEY ARE THE ONLY KIND I WEAR. JUST BOUGHT 5 NEW PAIR THE OTHER DAY. 2 BLACK, 2 RED AND 1 PURPLE. THEY ARE ALL FRESHLY WASHED AND READY TO WEAR. MY QUESTION IS.....WHAT SIZE BRA DO I WEAR...? 34 FFF :)
11. And finally one by Kimber (just so you don't think I am too lazy)- There is a rattlesnake living behind the warehouse my husband's company just moved into, tarantulas in our side yard, scorpions all around at night and coyotes howling and running down the street in front of our house. So what color sheets will you want on your bed when you come to visit me? a pastel would be wonderful, what's for dinner?