Sunday, October 4, 2009

Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Starrlight Meme

1. What was the last thing you put in your mouth? medicine, Yuk!

2. Where was your profile picture taken? at a Korean restaurant in ATlanta GA

3. Can you play Guitar Hero? Nope

4. Name someone who made you laugh today. What was it about? There is no one here but the cat, so I have not laughed today.

5. How late did you stay up last night and why? til about 1 am because my hubby is very sick in the hospital and I couldn't sleep.

6. If you could move somewhere else where would you and why? back to Los Angeles because it is my favorite place on earth

7. Ever been kissed under fireworks? Yes, many many years ago, in another lifetime

8. Which of your friends lives closest to you? Janette

9. Do you believe ex's can be friends? With benefits? Yes, because mine is, but NOT with benefits.

10. Do you like Dr. Pepper? I lOVE it, always have.

11. When was the last time you cried really hard? Really hard as opposed to just sniveling? Last night, very worried about my hubs.

12. Who took your profile picture? a friend of ours in a Meetup group in Atlanta

13. Who was the last person you took a picture of? my hubby

14. Was yesterday better than today? Why? Yes, it started out being ok, then hubs got sick again.

15. Can you live a day without TV? yes, but it's difficult

16. Are you upset about anything now? yes

17. Do you think relationships are ever really worth it? OH YES

18. Are you a bad influence? I would hope not.

19. Night out or night in? night out, for sure

20. What items could you not go without during the day? computer, bathtub, toothbrush, hairbrush, cat litter scooper

21. Who was the last person you visited in the hospital? my hubs

22. What does the last text message in your inbox say? I don't text, I know like dinasaur land huh, can't afford it right now.

23. How do you feel about your life right now? I am very unhappy with where we live, and am worried about my hubs, but I woke up this morning, so I am generally happy.

24. Do you hate anyone? yes, one person (and they know who they are)

25. If we were to look in your Facebook inbox, what would we find? a note from my DIL, and who knows what else, hmmm

26. Say you were given a drug test right now, would you pass? Definitely!

27. Has anyone ever called you perfect before? Nope, never

28. What song is stuck in your head? stupid I know, but "Raindrops Keep Falling on my Head"...geez my age is showing

29. Someone knocks on your window at 2 a.m., whom do you want it to be? Johnny Depp, I told him to knock on the back door, but what can I say, he's a window freak.

30. Do you (or did you) want to have grandkids before you’re 50? no, but I did anyway. I am 55 with 4 granddaughters and another on the way.

31. Tell us your Saturday night. alone, boring, computer, hubby in hospital, worry, called kids

32. Do you think too much or too little? WAY too much!

33. Do you smile a lot? I used to, but not so much lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment