Friday, October 30, 2009

Food 4 Thought Friday


A little feast without the calories!!!

Breakfast
What is your favorite Halloween costume that you ever wore? (add a photo if possible!) No pics of me in a costume...I know BOOOOO! This fat chick don't do costumes. What would I be, a sheet? I don't think so.
Lunch
What are you going to do on Halloween? I am going shopping to buy a gift for my daughter in laws baby shower, then come home and start a Christmas project, then give candy to small people, lol.

Dinner
Are you a lover or hater of scary movies? HATER!!!!

Midnight Snack
What kind of treats (or tricks) are you handing out this year? I am a treat giver, not a trickster. I am giving out candy, I know, I know...not at all healthy, but hey, it's Halloween!

Recipe of the Week (instead of your recipe for life, what is it just for this week?)

No comments:

Post a Comment