Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thursday Thunks - the Halloween Version

1. So Halloween is this weekend, if you haven't heard. Are you gonna open your doors up or not?
Of course I am, it's Halloween silly!

2. You better open 'em cuz I'm coming... what are you putting in my treat bag? cheap crappy candy

3. Since October is the bestest month for television (well for cable & dish subscribers it is) and there is a horror movie on at any given time of the day - are you sick of them yet? VERY sick of them..I don't do horror movies!

4. Which one of those movies can you watch over & over again? none

5. Tell us about a Halloween scare you've had.... I had an egg thrown at me when I was about 8 or 9, scared me to death. I wanted to go home after that.

6. Did you watch the old Casper cartoons when you were a youngin? Well, back then they weren't old I suppose, but I'm sure you still understand my question. Yes, I loved casper the Friendly ghost!

7. Have you ever found a four-leaf clover? no, must be what is wrong with my life, lol.

8. Haunted Houses... you know, the kinds you pay to get in and they chase you with chainsaws and severed heads.... do you like 'em? not going to them, but being part of them, yes

9. Do you use cute cartoon type wrapping paper for Christmas presents or the not cutesy paper? Or are you one of those gift card and/or gift bag people? cutesy paper for the kids, not cutesy paper for adults

10. How long do boiled eggs need to stay in the boiling water before they become hard boiled eggs? for me, about 5 minutes

11. Jason is coming in through your front door... Freddy is coming through your back door... zombies are at every window of the house and Norman Bates is calling to invite you to dinner... what do you do? I'd be dead, because I would have had a heart attack before I got the call

12. Did you know that the scariest part of Halloween is giving all of your Reeses Peanut Butter Cups away? yes, i do know that

13a. If you were to play a part of a haunted house (not the ghosts in the attic kind), what would you want to be? I have many times, and I love it all.

13b. Have you ever played a part in a haunted house? Yes, duh, didn't I just say that?

14. If Thursday Thunks had a Halloween party, what do you think Kimber & Berleen would come dressed as? Who?

15. Do you cook a turkey for Thanksgiving? every year

16. Have you ever read a book that scared the pants off of you? nope

17. Whats the predicted high temperature for today? 74 and raining

18. Have you ever howled at the moon? no, but it might be fun

19.You are in an alley and a werewolf and a vampire are coming at you - one of them has to win. Which one do you want to bite you? oh, the vampire.. I don't like hairy men.

No comments:

Post a Comment