Monday, July 22, 2013

What a Great Day Ahead.....

1st, I need to feed the Dogs.
 
 
It's a ME day. I am starting off with a nice soaking bath.
 
 
Then I'm getting hair done.
 

Getting my nails done too.
 

By then, Ill be hungry and warm me up something to eat.
 

Then I am constructing a brand new top out of my exes leftovers.
 
 
Resting and reading...
 

While the grill gets hot and the drinks chill...
 


This evenin' I have the Love doctor on call....
 

 
Cause my honey Blake is coming by while hubby is working...
 

and he always wants to marry me.
 
 
Now he knows that can't happen. Bless him, I'm already on #3.
 
Have an awesome Monday You know I am!!
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahahahahahaha. Sounds like you're going to have a red letter day indeed. Enjoy my funny friend.

    Have a fabulous day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my! haha! I need my haircut soon so it will be relaxed and grown in a bit by my cruise... 25 days and counting down! =)

    Have a perfect day!

    ReplyDelete