Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Do you belive?

Today is National UFO Day. Do you believe in UFO's ?
I really doubt it, but as the Bible tells us- "With God, ALL things are possible".
Just my own opinion!
 
**********
 
Today is Lindsey Lohan's 27th birthday.
 
Wonder how she is celebrating?
Is she out drinking, or is she in rehab again?
Is she in or out of jail?
Which family member is speaking to her today?
Is she actually broke or has lots of money?
Is she with a man or a woman?
 
This poor girl is so messed up, and nobody can seem to help her fix her problems. I guess you have to want help first.
 
**********
Hubby is off today, so we are off to pay bills, eat lunch, and take some photos.
Have an amazing day!
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. National UFO day!! That's awesome. Makes me miss the show X-Files :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe in Star Trek! But no, I don't believe in UFOs, just the movies of them.

    Poor LL. Being a child star is not a good thing for I child me thinks.

    Have a fun day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems reasonable that we aren't the only ones in this huge universe.

    As for Lindsey? She's what she is and I don't care about those rich folks from Hollyweird telling the rest of us how to think and act.

    Have a fabulous day with hubby honey. Big hugs. :)

    ReplyDelete