Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Just another day....

Hubby was off yesterday, but he felt bad and was cranky all day. I just let him rest and did my own thing. Thank God for a new day, a new beginning.

This morning he went to work in a good mood. Plus the gloomy rain makes things just that- gloomy. But I am busy planning our move. Our apartment complex is completely remodeling each apt. They started the 1st four about three weeks ago. Our new apt will be in the second set. Everything will be new, plus- we get our own washer /dryer. Yea!!! No more trips to the laundry room. Now if they would just give us a dishwasher, I'd be a happy happy girl.
 Our move should be in September.

Everyone have a great Hump Day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad hubby is happy today. I hate grumpy days. Tough to function when another person is grumpy.

    A new apartment is awesome and a washer and dryer is even better. Way to go.

    Have a terrific day. Big hugs. ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, no laundry would be dreadful! I complain about just having to walk all the way down to the other end of my long ranch! hahaha! Just kidding. Way better than upstairs/downstairs with my knee.

    Glad hubby is de-grumpified today! srsly. =)

    ReplyDelete