1. Do you make grocery lists? I have always made a grocery list, but always bought whatever else I wanted. Now that I am changing the way I eat, I stick to the list. The only difference I make is if its a in the produce or fruit area. Sometimes I buy extras there.
2. Do you have a routine when shopping in your favorite grocery store? OK, being OCD for the most part, lol, I follow the rows of the store, and make my grocery list by those lines.
3. What is your favorite seasoning? Depends on what it is. But I am loving Mrs. Dash right now.
4. What is the healthiest food in your fridge right now? Veggies and yogurt.
5. What is the most unhealthy food in your fridge now? ice cream, but it is hubby's and we buy a flavor I don't like. So I won't be tempted.
6. What is the most exotic produce you’ve ever had? Exotic to me is papaya, and maybe avocados. Not too into things I don't even know how to eat.
7. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. The O&H grill. They have the best and biggest salads I've ever eaten. I order a half salad. A whole salad is like family size.
8. What kind of pasta do you prefer (regular, whole wheat, etc.?) When I eat pasta, I like angel hair spaghetti. I have a great salad recipe using it.
9. If you could make one food calorie-free for an entire week, which food would you choose? Peanut butter. I've been craving peanut butter.
10. If you had to choose would you rather give up french fries or chocolate? Chocolate.
Now it’s your turn to answer the questions! And also be sure to go back to Kenlie's blog and leave a link to your FMM post in the comments! I really encourage you to comment on as many people's posts as you can - I've met some fantastic people through FMM. You never know who you'll meet today.