Thursday, December 6, 2012

"It's OK" Thursday

Its Ok Thursdays
 
It's OK.............
 
to post randomly when I am just not in the mood and have old lady brain farts
 
to stress daily because hubby hates his job so much, and never shuts up about it.
 
that my phone didn't work for two days and I didn't even notice.
 
that I had a very naughty dream about Blake Shelton last night...whew! enough said!
 
that I am so excited it's Thursday because it's a New Grey's Anatomy episode tonight!
 
that I will be glad when Christmas is over (bah humbug).
 
that I still have 2 major gifts to buy and have No idea what to get.
 
that that tomorrow is Friday and we are going out!
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Sorry hubby hates his job. I hope that doesn't show at work. Just saying.

    Way to go on that dream though. Why not have a bit of fun while you're sleeping.

    Have a terrific day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, all of that is okay! I can't get in to the Christmas spirit this year. I am clueless on gifts and just don't feel like thinking about it! I am a real Scrooge this year. Hope things get better for your husband, and have fun tonight!
    Hugs, Sandie

    ReplyDelete